With tax revenues down and budgets declining, educational institutions are struggling to do more with less. Despite diminishing funds, schools are under increasing pressure to attract top teachers and faculty, and empower students with technology-rich learning environments. To engage a generation of learners you need secure collaboration, video, more interactivity and to provide the freedom to learn from anywhere. And you must do it all securely and rapidly, but while maintaining the ease-of-use to a diverse population. The demand has never been greater for affordable information technology (IT) investments that drive real results.
We deliver customized, cost-effective IT solutions to help colleges and universities meet their most pressing challenges. We determine a best-use strategy to better manage costs and promote future growth. We can help institute a Cloud strategy that is fundable and scalable and that also provides remote communications for greater productivity and connected learning opportunities. Plus, we’ll make critical upgrades to infrastructure and help update and integrate database systems for improved analytical insight. And lastly, we’ll meet the privacy and security requirements to safeguard the online learning environment. Our solutions include:
- Secure wireless access systems for students and faculty
- Distributed network environments across dormitories, laboratories and classroom buildings
- Advanced network architectures to support application-sharing and file-sharing resources
- Layered security, including network, system and access controls
- Customized telephony applications and call-handling architecture
- Layer-1 cabling infrastructure for new buildings and cabling upgrades
Leverage our proven experience in technology solutions for K-12 and higher education.Find out how.