Colorado UpLift offers a unique, comprehensive solution to the issues faced by urban kids. We love what we do, and we provide ALL of the following five program aspects to our youth:
- Full-time staff – not just volunteers - available to students throughout the day
- Four program areas (In School, After School, Adventure, Post Secondary)
- Year-round programming, not limited to the school year
- Long-term relationships with multi-year impact, forming a “pipeline” of influence
- High school students teaching elementary kids, becoming leaders and role models
Our overall goal is to empower urban young people to become leaders and productive citizens through long-term, relational support. We consider success to include students:
- Graduating from high school.
- Learning Colorado UpLift’s 13 character qualities and life skills and implementing them in their lives.
- Pursuing post-secondary education.
- Leading by serving others and giving back to the community.
To make a donation online – please visit http://www.coloradouplift.org/drupal/donate.