GTRI is Certified ISO 9001 : 2008 and proudly supports the:
|Department of Energy (DoE)|
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
|National Science Foundation (NSF)|
|University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)|
|National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)|
|National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)|
|National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)|
GTRI is the State-of-the-Art IT Partner for Federal Scientific Agencies. With Relentless Commitment GTRI’s dedicated Federal Scientific Team is focused on becoming your agency's premier solutions integrator.
As an elite Prime Contract Holder of NASA’s SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) program, GTRI has the federal authority to work with all government agencies. Through GTRI it has never been easier for federal scientific agencies to acquire the absolute best equipment, technology and integrated IT solutions.
GTRI: Areas of Technological Expertise
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure through the power of Cloud Computing
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Workshops and Assessments
- Data De-duplication, Back-up and Recovery, Green Solutions
- Facilities Infrastructure Support
- Enterprise Network Architecture, Design and Implementation
- Unified Communications Planning, Design, and Business Analysis
- IPv6 Inventory, Impact Analysis and Transition Planning
- Network Threat Mitigation and Response Systems
- Virtualization, Server, and Storage Consolidation
- GTRI GlobalSure Managed Services, Systems and Management
- Wireless Network Design, Secure Architectures, Survey and Deployment
- IP-based Surveillance and Monitoring
- Strategic Delivery Framework (SDF) for providing a flexible, highly adaptable model to envision, propose, plan and deploy our customized technology solutions
- Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialized Partner and Cisco Master Managed Services certifications in Unified Communications and Security
Trusted Experience for Information Technology Solutions
GTRI has provided a multitude of large-scale federal scientific community customers with the appropriate tools and optimized networks. These successful deployments helped improve collaboration and performance inside evolving mission critical IT projects.
GTRI has also developed and implemented hundreds of solutions for other federal clients in the areas of law enforcement, disaster preparedness, emergency response, public safety, social programs, national defense and homeland security. GTRI throughly understands government IT projects and how to maximize the technology around critical requirements and costs.
Our superior team of IT experts along with GTRI’s extensive list of technology vendors deliver transformational technology solutions that meet or exceed scientific research project requirements and department initiatives. Our specialized team listens to customers’ needs and provides the optimum solution every time. Let’s work together.
Enabling Scientific Collaboration
GTRI delivers modern, scalable, security-rich technology solutions that enable true scientific collaboration and powerful information processing for research and communications. We provide a unique blend of proven technical expertise, scalable solutions and best-in-class technical resolutions. We assist in helping scientific agencies anticipate and resolve emerging needs while helping innovate and discover amazing new breakthroughs with the latest information technology tools.
A partnership with GTRI enables our customers to achieve key scientific objectives with the assurance they have met all regulatory compliance issues. An improved network, physical security and streamlined processes will drive an increased ROI for your research projects. Produce results faster with lower costs by having the best technology partner with GTRI. Let’s collaborate.
Measurable Benefits that Drive Positive Results
- Improved network and physical security for sensitive scientific data
- Increased functionality and flexibility for greater agency control
- Lower costs and improved ROI to maximize your total cost of ownership
- Improved opportunities for scientific collaboratio and idea generation
- Streamlined IT management processes that save time and costs
- Optimized networks for enhanced speed and information processing
- Flexible and scalable data centers for growth
We welcome this opportunity to earn your business as your trusted scientific information technology vendor. GTRI utilizes our proven past performance, expert resources and thought leadership to provide the best options for your unique technical requirements. Contact our team of information technology experts and experience our Relentless Commitment to serving the federal scientific agencies.