It's no secret that failing to protect your core network has serious consequences. But do you know just how costly it can be for your enterprise?
The average annual cost of downtime caused by security breaches ranges from $30,000 for small organizations to more than $3 million for large organizations. Other repercussions can be even more devastating than the financial losses. A well-publicized security breach can do lasting damage to your organization’s brand and business reputation. And if key services and applications aren’t available to your customers, they’ll take their business elsewhere.
GTRI offers end-to-end security solutions to protect your core network, minimize risk, and keep your business-critical systems up and running. Our services include:
Planning and assessment
We provide planning and assessment services to evaluate your security posture and pinpoint any areas requiring further attention. We can scan wired and wireless networks for vulnerabilities, perform zero-knowledge and full-knowledge assessments, and more.
- Vulnerability assessment (wired and wireless)
- Network reconnaissance and penetration testing
- Zero-knowledge assessments
- Full-knowledge assessments and recommendations
- Hybrid security vulnerability assessments
- Vulnerability scanning software and appliances
- Custom security testing services
We deliver a wide range of perimeter and interior security solutions, which can include firewall technologies, intrusion protection and prevention systems, authentication methods, Network Admission Control (NAC), and filtering and reporting tools.
- Firewall technologies
- Virtual private network technologies – IPSec and SSL VPNs
- Intrusion detection/prevention
- Computing system and application security
- Enterprise anti-virus systems
- E-mail security systems (SPAM, anti-virus, encryption)
- Web content filtering and reporting software
- Server and desktop hard drive encryption software
- Physical security and data center surveillance systems
- Wireless security
Management and operations
We empower you with the tools you need to centrally monitor, analyze, and proactively respond to network security incidents and events. We can also help you create policies that enforce a consistent security stance across your enterprise and enable you to comply with industry and federal regulations.
- Security information management systems (SIMS)
- Event logging and correlation analysis
- Security monitoring
- Security configuration management and change detection systems
- Distributed denial of service (DDOS) attack response and mitigation
- Virus/malware/spyware containment and removal
- Security forensic investigations
- Response strategies and remediation
- Policy creation and enforcement
- Corporate security policy creation and enforcement
- Patch processes
- Endpoint policy enforcement
- Security awareness tracking and knowledge transfer