The way we work is changing. Now more than ever, employees need to connect and communicate from home, on the road, and across widely dispersed locations. Businesses empowering workers with “anywhere, any time” unified communications (UC) capabilities gain a distinct competitive advantage. Your organization can leverage UC solutions to:
Eliminate unnecessary travel, reduce facility expenses, and lower phone and conferencing bills.
Get more done.
Enable employees to spend less time trying to locate people and more time working.
Give customers a choice of interacting by phone, Internet, text chat, or e-mail.
Support telework to use less energy in your facilities and reduce gas consumption.
Streamline your business processes, enhance efficiency, and accelerate decisionmaking.
GTRI: Putting UC to work for you
Examples of UC at work? Using IM to get answers from co-workers in real-time. Accessing e-mail, voice messages, and faxes in a single in-box. Employing video conferencing to meet with colleagues around the world. Making a phone call with a single mouse click.
With so many UC capabilities to consider, it helps to have an expert in your corner. GTRI is well-qualified to put UC to work for your organization and achieve optimal ROI. Our expertise in deploying and supporting UC solutions has earned us a prestigious Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization, placing us in an elite group of service providers. And as Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts, our engineers have achieved the highest level of technical networking certification offered by Cisco.
Our UC offerings
We deliver three main types of UC offerings: connect anywhere capabilities, rich media solutions, and UC applications.
Connect anywhere capabilities
We provide UC capabilities that allow your employees and co-workers to connect virtually anywhere, at any time.
- Unified mobility. Unified mobility enables users to redirect incoming IP calls to multiple designated devices, including cell phones and IP phones.
- Extension mobility. Extension mobility allows for quick, easy IP phone relocation and reconfiguration, a key capability for work environments in which employees don’t routinely conduct business in the same place every day.
- Teleworking infrastructure. A stable, reliable infrastructure that supports off-site employees is a critical component of a green business model .
- Unified messaging. Unified messaging merges all communications – including voicemail, email, and fax – into a single in-box.
- IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS). IPICS solutions allow dispatchers to manage operations from one or more locations and maintain a detailed audit log of all communications activities related to an incident.
Rich media solutions
We deliver rich media solutions for voice, video, and Web communication channels.
- Voice. We replace outdated phone systems with feature-rich UC platforms that offer traditional telephony features as well as advanced mobility and presence capabilities.
- Video. We enable our customers to meet and collaborate across remote locations with high-definition video and advanced audio.
- Web collaboration. We allow employees to work with colleagues over the web as easily as they would in a single, physical office space.
We develop a wide range of UC applications.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)-based. IVR-based applications are used for customer self-service, calling campaigns, appointment reminders and confirmations, and automatic payment systems.
- Push-to-talk, paging, texting, call recording. Push- to-talk capabilities enable users to start a two-way radio communications session, initiate a phone call, and see the users’ current phone status with the push of a button. We also frequently enable paging, texting, and call recording functionality.
- Custom-coded. If we can’t implement a standard application to meet your needs, we can custom code applications to provide your organization with the capabilities you’re looking for.