Organizations across virtually every industry are working faster, smarter, and better with wireless technology. Wireless networks aren’t just for early adopters any more – their business benefits make them a must-have for competitive enterprises:
Users with wireless connectivity can gain nearly 90 minutes of productive time each day, totaling 315 additional hours per user per year.
Wireless solutions allow organizations to save on cabling and infrastructure costs.
With “anywhere, any time” wireless connectivity, companies can respond more quickly to customer inquiries and requests.
Organizations can leverage wireless networks to quickly and easily add employees and reconfigure office space – without spending time, effort, and money on installing or rearranging cables and wires.
Wireless real-time data solutions are replacing time-consuming and error-prone manual data entry.
Go wireless with an industry leader
GTRI has long been a leader in the highly specialized fields of wireless network design, implementation, and support. In 2008, we expanded the breadth and depth of our expertise by acquiring Anyware Network Solutions, Inc., the top provider of wireless networking integration services in the Rocky Mountain Region.
We also partner with top-tier vendors to deliver the cutting-edge, customized wireless technology solutions your business demands. We’re a proud Cisco Gold Certified Partner with an advanced Wireless WLAN Specialization. We’re one of a handful of Motorola Managed Partners in the United States, as well as a EMb (indoor wireless) Partner. And, finally, we’re an Aruba ServiceEdge Partner, an elite professional services oriented group within the Aruba partner community.
Delivering end-to-end wireless solutions built to your requirements
GTRI delivers a wide range of wireless solutions, including enterprise-grade indoor wireless local area networks, wireless point-to-point (PTP) networks, and wireless point-to-multipoint (PMP) networks. We pride ourselves on providing end-to-end solutions customized to our clients’ needs. From design and architecture to post-installation knowledge transfer, we follow a structured process to address each client’s requirements for range, coverage, performance, security, and manageability.
- Consulting and assessments. We frequently initiate our engagements with assessments that can, for example, gauge readiness, determine proper access point placement, or establish coverage areas.
- Design. We provide system-level design and detailed network design, which includes infrastructure, security, management, and mobility considerations.
- Hardware and maintenance product sales. We offer cutting-edge wireless technologies from top manufacturers.
- Deployment. Our deployment services include kitting, network configuration, installation and testing.
- Diagnostics. We can provide comprehensive diagnostic services for your wireless infrastructure even if we did not design or deploy it.
- Project management. We employ our project management expertise to deliver your solution on time, within budget, to your specifications.
- Training and knowledge transfer. We can get your staff up-to-speed on using and administering your new solution.