GTRI currently offers two different virtual hands-on Splunk Bootcamps hosted by a Certified Splunk Architect. All Bootcamps are hands-on, you will have the chance to actively participate in a live Splunk server instance and have the ability to generate graphs, reports, alerts, dashboards and more.
Where: Live Hands-on WebEx Webinar
When: Check the GTRI Events Page for upcoming Bootcamps.
Time: Wednesdays 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. MDT on scheduled days.
Requirements: Must be able to install and run Cisco WebEx on a non-mobile device.
Splunk Fundamentals BootcampMay 3, 11:00 A.M. - 1 P.M. MT
Splunk for Security Bootcamp – May 17thMay 17, 11 A.M. - 1 P.M. MT
GTRI’s free interactive Splunk Fundamentals BootcampMay 31, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM MT
Splunk for Security Bootcamp – May 31stMay 31, 11 A.M. - 1 P.M. MT
Splunk for Security Bootcamp – June 14thJune 14, 11 A.M. - 1 P.M. MT
Splunk for Security Bootcamp – June 28thJune 28, 11 A.M. - 1. P.M. MT
What is Splunk?
Splunk (the product) captures, indexes and correlates real-time data in a searchable repository from which it can generate graphs, reports, alerts, dashboards and visualizations. Splunk aims to make machine data accessible across an organization and identifies data patterns, provides metrics, diagnoses problems and provides intelligence for business operation. Splunk is a horizontal technology used for application management, security and compliance, as well as business and web analytics.
We currently offer two Splunk Bootcamps:
- Splunk Fundamentals – Designed as an introduction to the capabilities, interface and basic search and reporting of Splunk. Emphasis is placed on investigation and discovery through demos and hands-on labs culminating in a customized situational dashboard. Previous experience with Splunk is not required.
- Splunk for Security – Should be attended by people specifically interested in applying Splunk to the Security domain. Both core Splunk and Splunk for Enterprise Security will be used in the lecture and hands-on lab. This class does not cover Splunk interface basics so it is helpful to have an understanding of Splunk basics before attending.
Did you know?
- GTRI is Splunk’s 1st Elite Partner and one of only two Splunk Certified Training Centers in the U.S.
- GTRI provides end-to-end support for Splunk from pre-sales engineering and design services, to post-sales professional services, implementation, training and optimization.
- GTRI has seven Certified Splunk Architects on staff and a Certified Trainer who is available for both public and private Splunk education services.
- GTRI is Splunk’s most credentialed partner in North America with over 100 Splunk Certified resources across architecture, engineering, administration and sales.
Learn how GTRI can help your organization operate more efficiently.Learn More